To keep customers safe and comply with Government guidelines in light of the coronavirus pandemic, we have the following changes:
- There is a limit on numbers allowed in the gym. We do not envisage needing a booking system but in the unlikely event of reaching our maximum, it will be a strict one in one out door policy.
- There is a temperature check and mandatory hand sanitiser upon entry.
- You must provide details for track and trace.
- At peak times (weekend mornings and 4.30 to 6.30 Mon to Thurs) workout times are limited to 90 minutes, and 2 hours at all times.
- Use of the shower is forbidden, and use of changing room is discouraged.
- Coats and bags are to be left in your car unless you walk or cycle.
- There are lockers for phones and keys, the locker must be cleaned before and after use.
There are other restrictions but we will let you know about them when you arrive. If we all work together we can have a effective, fun, and safe gym that we can enjoy going forward.